Emily Gertz is a freelance journalist, editor, and blogger covering the environment, technology, science, and sustainability. She is reporting on the Copenhagen climate talks on behalf of Oxfam America.
Posts by Emily Gertz:
No posts by this author.
- Chris Hufstader on Loss of a leader in Ghana
- Hannah Owusu-Koranteng on Loss of a leader in Ghana
- Daniel Owusu-Koranteng on Loss of a leader in Ghana
- Felecia on Trailer for “The Impossible” tsunami movie: powerful, but off base
- Haiti on Earth Day: The most deforested country in the world. | Poverty Resolutions on Why is Haiti poor?
agriculture children cholera Climate change Coco in Haiti Copenhagen Democratic Republic of Congo drought earthquake education El Salvador Ethiopia extractive industries famine farmers flooding Floods food crisis Ghana Gulf Coast Haiti Haiti earthquake human rights hunger indigenous people Mali mining Music oil OxfamBuzzList Peru Photography Port-au-Prince poverty refugees Senegal Somalia Sudan UN US Video water West Africa food crisis women Zimbabwe
- Supporters & volunteers
- Obama-Erdogan Meeting: Coordinated political action needed to address spiraling Syria crisis May 16, 2013
- Mali needs reforms and smart aid to stop its slide and help 'win the peace' May 14, 2013
- Oxfam America and Freedom from Hunger Release New Research: Community Savings Programs Reduce Hunger and Improve Household Resilience May 10, 2013
- Signs of progress following US-Russia Syria talks, but more action needed May 8, 2013
- Oxfam America awarded major Hewlett Foundation grant to fight for transparency and accountability in developing countries May 6, 2013
- Oxfam: No new arms race in the Middle East May 1, 2013
- Be a Good Kid: Honor a mom with a gift that gives back from oxfamgifts.com May 1, 2013
- Oxfam calls for improved humanitarian access to Syria as needs escalate April 29, 2013
- US Appeals Court dismisses oil industry lawsuit against SEC April 26, 2013
- Northern Mali: Communities affected by a food crisis April 25, 2013